- 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 1TB Hard Drive
- 21.5 4096 x 2304 IPS Retina 4K Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 555 Graphics Card (2GB)
- UHS-II SDXC Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 Type-A
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 Included
- macOS Sierra
Apple weds high-res 4K visuals into its sleek 5mm thin mid 2017 21.5 iMac with Retina 4K Display. With a 4096 x 2304 screen resolution this iMac provides 1 billion colors and 500 nits of brightness which is 43% brighter than the previous model. The Retina 4K display also features a wider color gamut. Using a P3-based color gamut the Retina 4K display provides a larger color space that more equally represents red green and blue as compared to standard sRGB displays. And with more available colors the images will appear more vivid and reveal greater detail with more balance and precision.
The iMacs processor has been upgraded and now houses a 7th-gen Kaby Lake 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor that can be overclocked up to 3.5 GHz as well as 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM. Visuals are powered by a dedicated AMD Radeon Pro 555 graphics card with 2GB of vRAM and for storage there is a 1TB 5400 rpm hard drive.
Outfitted with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n for speedy hook-ups to your home network this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.2 as well as a UHS-II SDXC card slot two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports a Gigabit Ethernet jack and a FaceTime HD camera. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
Apples 21.5 iMac with Retina 4K Display (Mid 2017) operates using 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz and includes an Apple Magic Keyboard an Apple Magic Mouse 2 a Lightning to USB cable and a power cord. The installed operating system is macOS Sierra and protection is provided by a limited 1-year warranty which can be extended using AppleCare.
- 21.5 Retina 4K IPS Display
- Whether your iMac is in your studio living room or kitchen the display is the focal point. With a 4096 x 2304 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio youll be able to playback 4K content natively. The IPS panel allows for wider viewing angles so more people can enjoy the display without having to crowd around it. With a dedicated AMD Radeon Pro 555 graphics card and 2GB of vRAM the iMac delivers 4K visual effects and 3D graphics as well as video editing capabilities that can tackle multicam projects in Final Cut Pro X with up to five streams of full-res 4K video as well as the ability to edit 360° video and create 3D VR content.
- 7th-Gen Kaby Lake Quad-Core Intel Core Performance
- The iMac houses a 7th-Gen Kaby Lake Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor that can reach a stock speed of 3.0 GHz. It can also be overclocked up to 3.5 GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 7th-gen Kaby Lake Intel processor uses low voltage for better energy efficiency while still providing fast performance needed to run processor-intensive applications such as Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro. Combined with 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 onboard RAM the iMac allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- External Displays
- The iMac simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and either one 5120 x 2880 (5K) external display at 60 Hz with support for 1 billion colors two 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD) external displays at 60 Hz with support for 1 billion colors or two 4096 x 2304 (4K) external displays at 60 Hz with support for millions of colors.
- Thin Design
- The iMac maintains its 5mm profile which is up to 40% less volume than the 2011 iMac. Its display panel is 1.4mm thin.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- With three-stream 802.11ac technology youre instantly connected to all your favorite content. Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology is also built in so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- For a more reliable network connection take advantage of wired Gigabit Ethernet technology.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) ports come standard on all iMac models each delivering up data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s external drives and cameras plus twice the bandwidth for video and display connectivity. Thunderbolt 3 also supports 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and DisplayPort 1.2. Thunderbolt 2 HDMI DVI and VGA output is also supported using adapters (sold separately).
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0 you can transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every iMac comes with four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports - with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 - and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices including your iPhone iPad iPod or digital camera.
- FaceTime HD Camera
- A built-in FaceTime HD camera allows users to use apps such as FaceTime and Skype for video calls.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.