-1.4GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core (Haswell)
-4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
-500GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
-Intel HD Graphics 5000
-802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0
-Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 HDMI Ports
-SDXC Card Slot
-Gigabit Ethernet Port
-Audio In Headphone Jacks
-Mac OS X El Capitan or macOS Sierra
The late 2014 model Mac mini 1.4 GHz Desktop Computer from Apple is a compact form factor desktop solution for consumers who are dedicated to the look and feel of Apple brand mini computers. The small square desktops contain a 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5 dual core Haswell processor 4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM and a 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive. Although these units require an optional monitor they are powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000. These mini computers also support dual monitor displays at 2560 x 1600 pixels.
Regardless of their small size they contain a number of connectivity options including two Thunderbolt 2 and four USB ports a Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack and an HDMI terminal along with an SDXC card slot for additional storage options. For networking there is 802.11 ac Wi-Fi backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 support.
It also includes an integrated speaker audio line in digital/analog minijack audio line out/headphone minijack and support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone.
- Fourth-Generation Intel Core Processors
- The Mac mini comes with a dual-core 4th-gen Haswell 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.7 GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost technology.
- Powerful Apps
- You can edit photos and video compose music create presentations and more right out of the box. Built-in apps also let you do everyday things like check your email make FaceTime video calls and browse the web.
- Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0
- Connect the next generation of high-speed peripherals and high-resolution displays including the Apple Thunderbolt Display.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.