The b+w 1.8 ND MRC 106M filter is a solid Neutral Density filter providing a 6 stop exposure. This 1.8 Density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral Density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image. The multi-resistant coating (MRC) is both an anti-reflection coating as well as a protective surface. It helps to increase light transmission by reducing reflections, scattered light, and ghosting. Additionally, it offers greater protection to the filter substrate and stays cleaner for longer than uncoated filters. B+w filters are constructed from high quality Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. They feature a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- 1.8 ND - 6 f-stops - transmits 1.65% of the light from the Original scene
- Filter Factor = 64x. Dimensions: 0.75 H x 2.63 w x 2.63 L inches
- Allows creative use of larger apertures for shallow Depth of field or slower shutter speeds to capture motion Blur
- Mrc multi resistant coating - anti-reflection and easy-to-clean coating
- This filter uses our standard B+W F-Pro filter mount, which has a front accessory thread and is made of Brass.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.