The DR-701D is TASCAM's flagship recorder for single-shooter video production. A timecode generator is included for location reference, which can be jam synced from a SMPTE generator, camera, or smart slate. The HDMI in and out allows a DSLR camera to start recording on both devices, and video clock prevents drift between sound and picture. Four mic inputs can be individually recorded and mixed to a stereo track, for a total of six-track recording. For additional tracks, multiple units can be cascaded together. The lightweight yet rigid chassis is forged from a magnesium alloy. Tripod mounts on the top and bottom of the unit allow the unit to mount under a camera, attach to a follow-focus cage, or used stand-alone. Designed for the needs of professional filmmakers, television producers, advertisers, and documentarians, the DR-701D packs high quality multitrack recording into a package compact enough for use with any camera.
- MONO, STEREO, 2MIX, DUAL MONO, DUAL ST and DUAL2MIX recording modes. SD/SDHC/SDXC cards used for recording media. Takes AA Batteries (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries)
- Recording formats: 16/24-bit, 44.1/48/96/192kHz (WAV/BWF) (192kHz only for two-track recording)
- MONO, STEREO, 2MIX, DUAL MONO, DUAL ST and DUAL2MIX recording modes
- XLR/TRS inputs support +4dBu line level and 24/48V phantom power
- Input levels can be adjusted separately for each track
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.