The Benro BV10 tripod kit supports up to 22 lbs. making it a perfect match for studio applications and larger fully rigged video cameras. All of the main controls, other than counterbalance, are located on the left side of the head making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera. The 5- step counterbalance (steps 0-4) allows you to dial in the correct amount of counterbalance for your set-up. The 4 step pan & tilt movements make sure your movements are smooth and steady. One 3/8" accessory mount come in handy when needing to add a simple audio recorder or monitor. For added versatility, the tie down stud is removable to convert the BV10 head to flat base mode for mounting to a slider. Excellent stability is achieved with the integrated 100mm metal ball. The eighth generation two stage aluminum tripod is a double tandem leg design that uses an adjustable, removable spreader, a metal 100mm bowl, oversized quick positive leg locks and dual spike feet with pads, making this kit perfect for heavy loads, ideal for supporting jibs and fully rigged cameras.Get an extended warranty and other great benefits when you purchase this product and join Benro's Super User Group!To learn more about this program and to sign up for Benro's Super User Group please download the User Guide and Specification Sheet
- A complete tripod system designed specifically for handling larger, fully rigged cameras.
- Features two 3/8"-16 accessory threads for mounting accessories weighing up to 22 lbs.
- Comes with a adjustable/removable mid-level spreader for enhanced rigidity.
- Can be all packed away in a carrying case for quick and easy storage/transport.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.