The Benro BV6PRO combines the BV6 video head with the A673TM dual stage tandem style tripod. This tripod kit suits the needs of outdoor and studio setups alike. The BV6 supports up to 13.2 lb. and does so with smooth movements. All of the main controls, other than counterbalance, are located on the left side of the head making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera. The 8-step counterbalance (steps 0-7) allows you to dial in the right amount of counterbalance for each setup that helps when changing lenses or adding accessories. The 4-step pan and tilt drag controls offer a more professional style setup and help to repeat smooth movements. Two 3/8" accessory mounts come in handy when needing to add a simple audio recorder or monitor. The 2 stage, 3 section tandem tripod legs incorporate a 75mm bowl, height adjustable (and removable) mid-level spreader, oversized quick positive leg locks and rubber feet with dual spiked feet. The BV6PRO has a maximum operating height of 63.0 in.Get an extended warranty and other great benefits when you purchase this product and join Benro's Super User Group!To learn more about this program and to sign up for Benro's Super User Group please download the User Guide and Specification Sheet
- Includes a Benro BV4 Head and a 2-stage/3-section tripod with a removable mid-level spreader.
- Features two 3/8"-16 accessory threads for mounting accessories weighing up to 13.2 lbs.
- Carrying case included for quick and easy storage and transport.
- Ideal for location shooting or for studio use.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.