Schedule your home lights with a Honeywell Home 7-day programmable light switch timer. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lights on and off, saving you time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless single-pole installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night.
This easy-to-install Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors, all types of lighting, and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week Works with motors and all types of lighting (compatible with CFL and LED bulbs) LCD shows time, day and load status Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting program. Built-in rechargeable battery Programming protected during power outages
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS - Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL - Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES - Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400W, 1 HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING - Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly
- VERSATILE LIGHTING - Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations
- MULTIPLE MODES - Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT FEATURES - Built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, day and load status. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, 120 Volt line wire, no minimum wattage required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.