Beginning with stills, the sensor and processor combination delivers high-resolution images at a rate of up to 11 fps. The 2GB internal buffer also allows for bursts of up to 33 DNG files or unlimited JPEGs. The Contrast AF system is claimed to be the fastest among full-frame cameras with 49 fields to work with. This ensures that photographers will not miss the decisive moment.
Video is outstanding, with UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30 and 25 fps available in addition to DCI 4K when using the camera's Super35 mode. Alongside this impressive resolution is the ability to utilize the L-Log gamma, a super flat profile that maximizes the dynamic range of the image and gives editors more information to work with in post production. Video is easily recorded internally via the UHS-II and UHS-I standard SD card slots at 4:2:0 8-bit sampling rate though it can be output over HDMI with 4:2:2 10-bit sampling. Also available is Full HD (1920 x 1080) and standard HD (1280 x 720) at up to an impressive 120 fps for slow motion in the camera's full-frame mode. Numerous other video recording features were implemented on the SL (Typ 601) to make high-quality recording easier, this
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Internal DCI 4K Video & L-Log Gamma 0.66" 4.4MP 0.8x Electronic Viewfinder
- 2.95" 1.04M-Dot LED-Backlit Touchscreen Contrast AF System with 49 Fields
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 50000 Two SD Card Slots; 1.3" Top LCD Screen
- Weather-Resistant Milled Aluminum Body Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity and GPS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.