Enjoy a wider angle of view with the Nikon 12-24mm autofocus zoom lens, which is optimized for Nikon digital SLR cameras. The lens offers such features as a 2x zoom ratio, an exclusive Silent Wave Monitor that allows for accurate and quiet high-speed autofocusing, two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration, and three aspherical lens elements for low distortion. Nikon's D-type design, meanwhile, provides precise distant information for the flash and ambient light exposure processes. Perhaps the nicest feature, however, is the small image circle--the size of the image that's projected by the lens onto the sensor--which produces an optimal image from the center to the edge to the corner. Other details include a variable angle of view from 99 degrees (at 12mm) to 61 degrees (at 24mm), a rounded diaphragm that makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, and an 11.8-inch close focus distance throughout the zoom range. Focal length: 12-24mm Maximum aperture: f/4 Picture angle (Nikon digital SLR): 99 to 61 degrees Lens construction: 11 elements in 7 groups Lens drive: Silent Wave Monitor Extra-Low Dispersion (ESD) lens: 2 elements Aspherical lens: 3 elements Focusing: Internal Focusing (IF) type Minimum shooting distance: 11.8 inches Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:8.3 Minimum F stop: 22 Aperture blades: 7 (rounded) Lens hood: HB-23 (included) Filter size: 77mm Included accessories: HB-23 hood, 77mm lens cap, rear cap Dimensions: 3.2 inches in diameter, 3.5 inches long Weight: 1.07 pounds
- 12-24mm autofocus zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- 2 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and 3 aspherical lens elements for superior optics
- D-type design provides precise distant information for flash and ambient light exposure
- Rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear natural; 11.8-inch close focus distance
- Measures 3.2 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches long; weighs 1.07 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.