This GPS module is a unique optional GPS plug-in for the Oregon Scientific ATC 9K all terrain action camera, that allows users to map their location, altitude and distance travelled using Google Maps or Google Earth. While watching the video clip playback using the ATC 9K software, you will see your corresponding location, acceleration, and altitude on Google Maps in the same window. Keep track of each trail and race with this useful tool designed for trainers and sports lovers alike.
- GPS software uses Google Maps to pinpoint and record location where the video was shot
- Video playback shows corresponding acceleration, distance traveled, and altitude on same screen as the video
- GPS unit fits inside the ATC 9K camera and adds very little weight
- Requires use of Quick Time 7 or Greater
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Vista Operating Systems. Not Compatible with Mac OS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.