The Nikon F mount Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens from Zeiss pairs the normal-perspective focal length with a complex Distagon optical design in order to achieve notable image quality, even when working with the fast maximum aperture. The lens construction incorporates four anomalous partial dispersion elements and one aspherical element to control chromatic aberrations and distortions for notable clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance when working with both near and distance subjects. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements 1 Aspherical Element
- Distagon Optical Design Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring Weather-Sealed Construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.